Total Pageviews

Monday 23 April 2012

Electrics,,,,,, whatt a buz

Not much work to do before I book the MOT. First things first connect all the loose wire connections.

The old wiring. Not sure what set up the previous owner had.


A great friend Dan McGrath solderd on the new Condenser and tidied up the stator wiring.
what a professional job, thanks Dan.


With the aid of  a 6V battery and tester I can check the cables.



A good tester is so helpful.


The bottom cable in this pic is the wiring loom.


I connected the horn, sounds like a duck with a smokers cough. 

First build the headlight



Brake light switch in position.


I have kept the original rear light but I did have to bolt on a new connector for the brake light.

Ready for the MOT.

Crimp on the eyes.

Connect to the power supply.










No comments:

Post a Comment